Tuesday, September 10, 2019

The Write Time

Hi there, how ya doin'? 

One of the problems with writing is finding the time to write.  That's right, no matter how many good ideas you have for characters, settings, plot twists, covers, blurbs, or ads...you eventually have to sit down and actually WRITE the story!

Just starting out?  That makes it extra hard, on account of all the demands you already have on your time.  Trivial little annoyances like a regular job and familial duties are usually unavoidable.  This means you have to sacrifice your precious few minutes of R&R and dedicate those scant few minutes as...

Time Alotted for Scripting.

This isn't always easy to do.  I'll admit, that I usually spend my after-work hours winding down.  But sometimes I manage to overcome my own initial laziness and get a few paragraphs written.  But most of my serious writing seems to get done on my weekends.  

Like everything else, it has to be important enough to YOU to MAKE it happen!  Because, unfortunately, if ya want it done, then you have to do it yourself!  Hey!  It may be an old adage, but it's still true, dagnabbit!

That's all for now, my Totally Awesome Supporters!  I've got some other things to work on, so I can get this party started up properly!  See ya next time!

Yours Truly,
Timothy A. Sayell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Welcome!

Hey-ho and what-do-ya-know! I see you've found your way here to my Home Base, my Head-Quarters, my Secret Lair, my Sanctum Santorum!  ...