Tuesday, December 10, 2019

My Latest Project...

Hello Explorers!  

So I think the time has come to talk about my latest project...

I am currently writing a series of stories that take place in a weird and wacky post-apocalyptic world.  Hey, what do you know, that totally ties in with my recent posts about the various post-apocalyptic movies and games that I've been writing about!  What an amazing and incredible coincidence!

I'm going to call the series Mutant World, and the series logo looks like this:

The series will follow the adventures of a post-apocalyptic human barbarian named Axel, a mutant girl with four arms named Smogara, and a humanoid badger called Biter.  

What was the great Calamity that ruined the world?  What caused all the weird mutations?  How did mankind survive?  What brought our band of adventurers together?  What are they questing for?  

I don't want to spoil too much right now, but I will be revealing more info about the story, the world, and the characters in upcoming posts.

What I can tell you right now...is that I'm planning to have a total of 9 stories in this series.  It will be available exclusively through Amazon, because I want to see how Kindle Unlimited works (from the writer's perspective).  I am expecting to have the first three installments ready and available to the public in February of 2020!

But that's not all!  Tune in next time and get a sneak peak at the cover art for the FIRST 3 stories!  So Tremble in Anxious Suspense and I'll see you next time!  Until then I wish you...

Good Adventuring!
Timothy A. Sayell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Welcome!

Hey-ho and what-do-ya-know! I see you've found your way here to my Home Base, my Head-Quarters, my Secret Lair, my Sanctum Santorum!  ...