Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Still In Business!

Howdy you Truly Adventurous Souls!

How is everybody doing?  It's been a weird few months, what with the pandemic and the lockdown and all. The Real World has thrown a monkey wrench into the works, and it's kept me away from this blog for a while, but I am dilligently striving to get back to it!

I am proud to remind you all that the first three Mutant World stories are up and available on Amazon RIGHT NOW!   But that's not all!  You can buy all three stories in one convenient collection on DriveThru Fiction!  This great deal comes as an epub, a mobi, and a pdf all in one package!  

I've got a new feature coming to the blog: Serial Saturdays!

I know, right now you're asking:  What are Serial Saturdays?  Well, I'll tell you.

Just like those old Saturday Matinee Serials of the past, I am going to start sharing stories right here on the blog, cut up into episodes!  That's right, an incredible anthology of pulse-pounding adventure stories about pulp heroes, jungle safaris, dungeon expeditions and more!  And its absolutely FREE!

Excited now, aren't you?  Terribly Anxious to Start? Of course you are, and who could blame you?  

You don't have long to wait, the fun begins next month!  That's right, beginning in June we will feature an exciting episode every other Saturday!   

So mark your calendars and tune in for your dose of danger and daring-do!

Until then, I wish you all...

Good Adventuring!
Timothy A. Sayell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Welcome!

Hey-ho and what-do-ya-know! I see you've found your way here to my Home Base, my Head-Quarters, my Secret Lair, my Sanctum Santorum!  ...