Friday, May 8, 2020

Mutant World is Now!

AND NOW, A RATHER ANNOYING ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hail and well met fellow Travelers, Adventurers, and Survivors!  I am pleased to announce that I now have three volumes of pulse-pounding post-apocalyptic science fantasy adventure live and available for perusal!  So if you like good old-fashioned escapist adventure reminiscent of everything from Fallout and Gamma World to Mad Max and Thundarr then this is for you!

Where can you get it, I hear you ask!  Currently, these exciting ebooks are available exclusively at Amazon!  That's right, my fellow adventure-seekers!  For a heaping handful of paltry pennies you too can pass the time reading tantalizing tales of daring-do that's daringly done!  And even better, if you have Kindle Unlimited, you can enjoy these stories for FREE!  That's right, for FREE!

So What's it all about?  Well I'll tell ya!  This series of short stories and novellas share the exciting adventures of a trio of stalwart survivors who travel the wild wastes and radioactive ruins of a war-ravaged post-apocalyptic world!  Wow!  Brave barbarians, meek and monstrous mutants, sharp-shooter cyborgs and more adventure than you can shake a stick at!

Check it, check it, check it out!

Mutant World 1:  Mistress of the Mutant Maulers
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0888DPSSY/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i1

Mutant World 2:  Scourge of the Sundered Sands
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08882C4JJ/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i3

Mutant World 3:  The Might of Maligno
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B088892LTJ/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i2

I wish you all Good Adventuring!
Thank you and good night!  I'm here all week, don't forget to tip your waitress!

AND NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED FEED...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Welcome!

Hey-ho and what-do-ya-know! I see you've found your way here to my Home Base, my Head-Quarters, my Secret Lair, my Sanctum Santorum!  ...