Wednesday, November 25, 2020

A Time To Give Thanks...

 Howdy you Truly Adventurous Souls!


It's that time of year when we here in the United States give thanks for all that is dear to us.

In this spirit, I would like to announce that I am thankful for my family, my friends, and my fans, especially readers like you!

I am also thankful for a slew of people who have entertained and inspired me.  These include folks like Leigh Brackett, Edmond Hamilton, J.R.R. Tolkien, Norvell Page, Lester Dent, Robert J. Hogan, Wayne Rogers, G.T. Fleming-Roberts, John Peter Drummond, E. Hoffman Price, Robert Leslie Bellem, Robert E. Howard, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, and several others who are too numerous to name!

I hope you have plenty to be thankful for, too!  Happy Thanksgiving!

More posts and serial chapters will be arriving on schedule throughout the holiday season!  Until then, I wish you all...

Good Adventuring!
Timothy A. Sayell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Welcome!

Hey-ho and what-do-ya-know! I see you've found your way here to my Home Base, my Head-Quarters, my Secret Lair, my Sanctum Santorum!  ...