Tuesday, April 27, 2021

The State of Things in General...

Howdy you Truly Adventurous Souls!


Well, I'm going to tell you straight up how it is.  We've been pretty lucky, I guess, as far as the Coronavirus.  Nobody in my household, nor in my extended family seems to have gotten hit by it.  I know a few of my former co-workers have not been so lucky in that regard.  And now, of course, a lot of things are supposed to be opening up here in Las Vegas.

However, my Mother already had other health problems, and the lockdowns have possibly worsened her condition more than we thought.  A few doctor appointments and we find out that she really ought to have several tests and at least one operation.  These appointments, and general housekeeping/caretaking duties are going to seriously affect my time.

As a result of this, I only have one more story prepared for Serial Saturdays.  The next story is a space opera about Bradley Brackett, recycled from the old Abandoned Towers serial.  Once this story is finished, I will be stopping Serial Saturdays for the indefinite future.  But I will be continuing the regularly scheduled blog posts.  

In a few months, this barrage of doctor appointments, tests, and operations should be finished, and we'll see how my situation is.  My writing time is going to diminish, and I really ought to concentrate on items to sell rather than things to feature for free here on the blog.  I would like to resume the serials in the future, but we'll have to wait and see.

I am working on some stories which I was hoping to publish to the kindle in a few more months, hopefully I won't have to push back their release.  

Anyway, that's what is going on with me.  It's not exactly the adventure I was hoping for, but we are expecting a happy ending.  Thank you for your patience, understanding, and good wishes!  With luck, the next post will be more fun!


Until then, I wish you all...

Good Adventuring!
Timothy A. Sayell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Welcome!

Hey-ho and what-do-ya-know! I see you've found your way here to my Home Base, my Head-Quarters, my Secret Lair, my Sanctum Santorum!  ...