Tuesday, August 10, 2021

The Adventure Squadron

Greetings and Salutations, friends and fans!

I have a message of vital importance for you this month:

The Adventure Squadron needs You!

I know what you're thinking:  But Tim, what IS this Adventure Squad-thingy that you speak of?  Well, I'm gonna tell ya!


This is a special organization devoted solely to the purpose of providing First Notice and Special Considerations to my Truly Ardent Supporters!  Sounds like a fan club, you say?  Fair enough, then join my fan club and you will receive my newsletter and Free Gifts!

That's right!  By joining The Adventure Squadron you will receive my newsletter: the Call To Adventure!  This will inform you whenever I release a new adventure or run a special offer or sale at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or DriveThru Fiction!  (This will appear most for the DriveThru store, as I have the most control there, and you can actually download a Kindle File or Nook File there as well as a PDF!)

But that's not all!

You also get a printable certificate confirming your acceptance!  Print it out wallet-size and be a card-carrying member, or print it on a full page--suitable for framing--and hang it on the wall of your office, den or study and display your affiliation with pride!

Our chiefest incentive is a growing library of FREE BOOKS!  The first of these is available right now!  It's called The Adventure Sampler and it's a collection of short stories previously published in an array of ezines and anthologies and a few that have NEVER BEEN PUBLISHED BEFORE!  

These include stories that helped influence some of my upcoming series!  Including an Aurivyn story (called "Wondara" at the time), Tales From the Triddian Sector, and The Phantom Sleuth! Plus several others!



There are more stories and surprises on the way, so don't delay...join today!  Otherwise, you could miss out on heart-pounding adventure, super-exclusive promotions, and a growing library of FREE books!  You don't want that to happen!  I don't want that to happen!  


You have my solemn vow that your information will NEVER be sold nor traded and you are free to unsubscribe at any time!  Nor will you be spammed.  But you WILL receive the Call To Adventure newsletter whenever there is news of new stories for sale, special promotions at any of our storefronts, and of Free Gifts that become newly available to you! 

I know you don't want to miss out on that, so sign up today and listen for the Call!

Until then, I wish you all...

Good Adventuring!
Timothy A. Sayell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Welcome!

Hey-ho and what-do-ya-know! I see you've found your way here to my Home Base, my Head-Quarters, my Secret Lair, my Sanctum Santorum!  ...