Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Interlude...

Greetings all you Trackers And Scouts!

I'm going to be perfectly honest with you, I don't really know what to talk about today.  I was going to talk about those old Saturday Matinee Cliffhanger Serials, but I'm not really in the mood, so I think I'll save that for another time.

I have been working on the Aurivyn stories about Darg and Maxalla...but not as much as I ought to be.

I think I'm going to blame this on the Coronavirus.  I am one of the many people who ended up losing their day job due to lockdowns, and with the limited re-openings, and now new shutdowns slowly being instituted...I'm a little worried about finances.  This is a terrible distraction for me at a time when I should be getting all sorts of writing work done.

A more pleasant distraction was the recent visit of my niece and nephew.  They wanted to play some Dungeons and Dragons, and so I rattled off a quick adventure mostly on the fly.  I have designed another adventure that we have not played yet, but I think it came out really well.  I am contemplating writing it up with the OGL Labyrinth Lord rules and offering it for sale on DriveThru RPG.

Well, I've got plenty of things I ought to be working on, so I'd better sign off.  Hopefully, I'll have more news to share next time!


Until then, I wish you all...

Good Adventuring!
Timothy A. Sayell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Welcome!

Hey-ho and what-do-ya-know! I see you've found your way here to my Home Base, my Head-Quarters, my Secret Lair, my Sanctum Santorum!  ...