Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Happy Holidays!

 What Ho-Ho-Ho, to all you Revelers and Wassailers!

Once again the Holiday Season has befallen us.  And despite the relentless onslaught of Tribulations And Stumbling blocks this year has thrown us all, I do sincerely hope that it is a good season!

The Holiday Season means a lot of different things to a lot of different people.  To me it means Christmas.  So I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas!

I understand that some you may celebrate Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa, or Yule, or Festivus, or something else entirely.  But it doesn't matter which words you use, because the underlying holiday spirit seems to be the same.  

So remember, whether someone wishes you a Merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah, or a Happy Kwanzaa...what they're really saying is that they wish you Good Health, and Happiness, and hope for Peace on Earth and Goodwill to all People, regardless of race, creed, or gender.

I know that's what I mean.

So have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


I hope you all return after New Year's Day to share in more adventures!  


Until then, I wish you all...

Good Adventuring!
Timothy A. Sayell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Welcome!

Hey-ho and what-do-ya-know! I see you've found your way here to my Home Base, my Head-Quarters, my Secret Lair, my Sanctum Santorum!  ...