Tuesday, January 12, 2021

It's a New Year for New Adventures!

Well a hearty hello and Happy New Year to you!


I know I don't have to tell you that last year was a messed-up affair all the way around.  Layoffs, lockdowns, sicknesses, depression, civil unrest, anguish mixed with inner turmoil, and then there's all the stuff going on out in the world, too!

Well, we're not going to let that stop us, no sirree!  We're planning to embark upon more adventures, expeditions, and safaris even as we speak!  And, of course, you're invited to come along, because it wouldn't be the same without you!  After all, everyone needs a healthy imagination and a hearty dose of adventure once in a while!  How do I know?  Because of fan messages like these*:

Dear Tim,

I'm so glad I've found your website and started reading your stories!  By avidly reading your thoroughly entertaining tales, I have vicariously experienced adventure, excitement, and really wild things!  Please keep up the good work, because nothing gets my blood pumping like when there's a new exciting installment to read for Serial Saturday!  I am proud and thankful to be part of The Adventure Squadron!

Signed, one of Tim's Ardent Supporters

And while these words of praise are most welcome, perhaps a more convincing argument can be found in this message, from someone who has NOT yet found my stories...

Dear              ,

I have not found your website, nor read any of your stories.  As a result, my boring little life seems dull and gray.  I, too, long for adventure, excitement, and really wild things but, instead, it seems my life is mired in ho-hum humdrummery.  Sigh.  Woe is me!

Signed, Torpid And Stagnant

Fear not, my fine fellow for it is NEVER too late!  In fact, this is the perfect time to become part of The Adventure Squadron because  more stories are coming to Serial Saturdays, and more stories are coming out this year for sale on Amazon!


Until then, I wish you all...

Good Adventuring!
Timothy A. Sayell

* these messages may not have come from actual fans, but may have been composed in-house, inspired by a bit Jon Lovitz did on an old episode of Saturday Night Live

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Welcome!

Hey-ho and what-do-ya-know! I see you've found your way here to my Home Base, my Head-Quarters, my Secret Lair, my Sanctum Santorum!  ...